Date:      Wed, 26 Jun 2002 13:21:54 +0300 (EEST)
From:      Alexander V Zubchenko <stalker@hermes-comp.zp.ua>
To:        Thomas Widlundh <tw@ettnet.se>
Cc:        Lorin Lund <wbs@infowest.com>, freeBSD <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Lilo question

Greetings again!

/stand/sysinstall there custom install, 'allocate disk space' there
give only the command 'W'rite and then You'll b prompted to choose
what to write on MBR. Choose BootEasy and proceed. After reboot there
must b 'Fx' prompts again.

Hope this help,
with best regards.

Alexander V Zubchenko,		E-Mail: stalker@hermes-comp.zp.ua