Date:      Mon, 26 Jun 2000 18:05:11 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Conrad Sabatier <conrads@home.com>
To:        Ade Lovett <ade@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org, Maxim Sobolev <sobomax@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: GNOMEish ports, dependencies, and bento

On 26-Jun-00 Ade Lovett wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 26, 2000 at 03:52:34PM -0500, Conrad Sabatier wrote:
>> I noticed also, just recently, when I decided to do a major Gnome upgrade,
>> that
>> gnomeutils (I think it was) depends on libglade-gnome
>> (/usr/ports/devel/libglade) being installed, but there apparently is no
>> dependency line in the Makefile to take care of this.
>
> There is now :)  I added it this morning with a whole bunch of
> other stuff, when I had some time to see why bento was screaming
> at me so much..

Good work!  This latest version of Gnome is really quite nice!  Thanks!

OH, one question that maybe you can help me with.  If I try to startup by
calling the "gnome-session" script in my .xsession file, it takes a very long
time for things to come up initially,  And then, even after doing a "Save
session" from the Gnome panel menu, when I go to logout (also checking "Save
current setup", it just hangs forever, never fully exiting (I'm using xdm, by
the way).

Ideas?

--
Conrad Sabatier