Date:      Sat, 9 Sep 2000 00:19:36 -0700
From:      Caleb Walker <cwalker@cwalk.org>
To:        Joe.Warner@smed.com, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Publishing with Apache

One thing that I do for my little network as well as I have seen other
wise is to make the directory that you are going to let them use for
web content their home directory.  Let them use ftp to get it in there.
They can use frontpage to publish web to a FTP site by typing
ftp://hostname and it will automatically ask for a user name and
password.  The other thing would be to install front page extensions
for the frontpage users.
I personally like the ftp route.