Date:      Thu, 17 Sep 1998 10:30:19 -0400
From:      Jeffrey Meltzer <jeffrey@meltzer.org>
To:        Mark Murray <mark@grondar.za>, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD on Libretto

i'd say it's a 'crap out' because i left it at that point at about 1am
last night, and came back at 7am this morning and it was still at the
same point. Unless that's how long it's supposed to take?

Mark Murray wrote:

> Jeffrey Meltzer wrote:
> > Ok. I've given up on the Network install.  I sacrificed 150MB of my hard
> > drive, and downloaded the OS. setup a 150MB dos partition, and via zipdisk
> > dumped freebsd in there. Booted up with the freebsd boot disk, but during
> > the setup it craps out at:
> >
> > DEBUG: Generating /etc/fstab file
> > DEBUG: DOS Partition /dev/wd0s1 mounted
> >
> > I have the freebsd stuff installed in c:\freebsd\bin c:\freebsd\src etc,
> > etc.
> >
> > any ideas?
>
> What makes you think that is a "crap out"? Things look fine to me...

> --
> Mark Murray
> Join the anti-SPAM movement: http://www.cauce.org

ICS Network Operations Center Support Manager
Phone 516-218-0700/Fax 516-218-0769
620 Johnson Ave. Bohemia, NY 11716</b></font>