Date:      Fri, 6 May 2005 20:55:56 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Luke Dean <LukeD@pobox.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   CVS tag for specific release candidate

I was using 5.4-RC1 until today.
Today I attempted to update to 5.4, but I can't get into single-user mode
without a panic.  I'm just about certain that this is because of the work
in progress in that ata-raid driver right now.
I'm using a Promise FastTrack S150 TX2Plus, and it's not happy with the
recent changes.  I'd be glad to help test the changes, but right now I'm
more concerned with getting my system in a stable shape.
I want to go back to 5.4-RC1, but I can't seem to get the CVS tag right.