Date:      Thu, 30 Mar 2017 00:30:01 +1100
From:      duglas <duglas@bigpond.net.au>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Upgrade of libpthread-stubs-0.3_6 to libpthread-stubs-0.4 -- ??!?

I was having troubles with vim after the libpthread-stubs-0.4 upgrade.
The error when trying to run vim after the upgrade was "Shared object
"libpthread-stubs.so.0" not found, required by "libxcb.so.1""

If you're a port upgrade user you could try this:

portupgrade -fr x11/libxcb

I tried a few things but think that was the one that allowed me to get
vim deinstalled and installed again successfully afterwards.

Please note I'm not an expert or even advanced user, try at your own risk.

---