Date:      Sun, 10 Aug 2003 06:47:49 +0000
From:      "Walaa Waguih" <walaa2001@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Suggestion

Hi there ,
am a user for FreeBSD for about 3 years now and it is my favourite OS ..
and I noticed that the most thing that make new people afraid from using
that OS  is the re-compiling kernel for there needs specially the new
hardware ..
so I was thinkign about making shell script that make it easy for these
people to do so ..

so I wanted to know if that shell if I make it with most of the options or
devices that could be used in the kernel will it be helpfull for your team
???

coz I want to know shall I begin to write it or no use for that idea :)

viva FreeBSD