Date:      Fri, 13 Apr 2001 13:43:53 -0000
From:      Jim Knoll <james.knoll@saic.com>
To:        "'freebsd-questions@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Road Runner and FreeBSD

Hello,

I am having problems with my dsl provider, so I am contemplating switching
to Road Runner cable modem service.  Presently, my FreeBSD box is running
ipfw, natd, and samba for one win95 client.  I have my static ip from
telocity registered with dyndns.org.  Will I be able to maintain a similar
setup with Road Runner?  I understand I need to use dhcp, but is there
anything else required?  I saw something on the net that indicated a login
script was required.  Is that correct?

Thanks,

Jim