Date:      Sat, 15 Apr 2000 23:07:37 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Bhishan Hemrajani <bhishan@cytosine.dhs.org>
To:        William Freeman <wdf@picusnet.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: SMC Thin Ethernet under 4.0

We need a lot more information in order for us to help you.

First, are both of your ethernet cards configured properly? (Meaning you
can ping, telnet, etc. using both cards)

# ifconfig -a

Second, have you read the nat manpage? (It has step by step instructions
on how to do this)

$ man natd

Third, have you searched the mailing lists? (There are at least one hundred
instances of this)

$ lynx http://www.freebsd.org/search

--bhishan