Date:      Mon, 14 Feb 2000 16:36:08 +0100
From:      Christian Weisgerber <naddy@unix-ag.uni-kl.de>
To:        "Jose M. Alcaide" <jose@we.lc.ehu.es>
Cc:        gnats-admin@freebsd.org, freebsd-ports@freebsd.org, stb@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ports/16699: astro/setiathome obsolete

Jose M. Alcaide:

> The setiathome 2.0 client has a little bug: although it creates
> "userinfo.sah" when registering, it still tries to read "userinfo.txt"
> when it is started for processing data.

I don't see this. I have v2.0 running on two -CURRENT boxes with
no "user_info.txt" in the working directories. I've also just
ktraced an instance of setiathome and it only opens "user_info.sah",
not "user_info.txt".

The update patch I sent yesterday fails to install xsetiathome.
Oops. ;-) I have yet to try out xsetiathome.

--
Christian "naddy" Weisgerber                     naddy@unix-ag.uni-kl.de