Date:      Tue, 12 Nov 1996 14:42:28 -0600
From:      "Darrin R. Woods" <dwoods@netgazer.com>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   compiling and running inn

I have been trying for two days to get inn running on one of my servers and
have run into one problem after another.

When I do a make I get the following error after all the files have been
downloaded via ftp:

===>  Configuring for inn-1.4
echo "-O" >/tmp/build-ports-news-inn-cflags
cc -o subst subst.c
subst.c: In function `xstrerror':
subst.c:53: conflicting types for `sys_errlist'
/usr/include/stdio.h:244: previous declaration of `sys_errlist'
*** Error code 1

Stop.
*** Error code 1

Stop.
*** Error code 1

Stop.
*** Error code 1

Stop.

This is really eating my lunch and I need to get this up and running.
Since I'm not a code-warrier, I'm kinda lost here.

This is running on a P166, 64mb ram, 128mb swap, 12gb disk with FreeBSD 2.1.5

Any and all help appreciated.

Darrin R. Woods                       |   dwoods@netgazer.com
Director                              |
Netgazer Solutions, Inc.              |   http://www.netgazer.net
Dallas, Texas                         |

           My employer most whole-heartedly denies everything I say