Date:      Fri, 12 Sep 2003 00:34:21 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Lanny Baron" <lnb@FreeBSDsystems.COM>
To:        "Richard Sharpe" <rsharpe@richardsharpe.com>
Cc:        Yaoping Ruan <yruan@cs.princeton.edu>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD on Intel Server Board SE7501WV2

Hi,
Personally, Linksys and netgear are pure grade 1 childrens toys. Or pure
adulterated CRAP.

If you want performance use Intel Pro/1000 Server NICs

If you are going to use Fibre, check the hardware list. We use QLogic.
Mind you we build the Cadillac of PC Servers :)

Regards,
Lanny

Richard you have SCSI the other person seems to have ATA.