Date:      Fri, 8 Aug 2014 15:11:11 +0200
From:      Zoran Kolic <zkolic@sbb.rs>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Cc:        ronald-lists@klop.ws
Subject:   Re: xorg problem

> Do you have sysutils/hal installed? Might be that xorg-minimal is a bit
> too minimal?

Never used hal. 9.1 worked without it just fine.
If I get no clue in a day or two, I will stick
with "latest" repo and remove "new_xorg". Btw,
there should be a set of rules in FreeBSD_new_xorg
saying Freebsd: {enabled: no}, right? I do not
see it in manuals. That might be a reason I failed.
What I plan to do if everything else becomes
nothing is to remove new_xorg, upgrade again to
"latest", "pkg delete -f" libdrm, dri, xorg-server,
input-keyboard, input-mouse and video-intel. Then,
I would portmaster them (install them using still
existing lines in make.conf). How it sounds?
Thank you for answer. I feel stranded.

                       Zoran