Date:      Mon, 29 Jun 1998 18:47:42 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject:   Re: A Little Cancer Patient need Your Attention

------- =_aaaaaaaaaa

To: jgrosch@superior.mooseriver.com
cc: Steve <steve.a@cableinet.co.uk>, "isp@FreeBSD.ORG" <isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 1998 18:47:42 -0700
From: "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>

[ Redirected to just -isp; this doesn't need to be cross-posted any more ]

Folks, please also remember that complaining about spam, especially
when it's cross-posted spam and nobody bothers to edit their cc's
these days, only multiplies the problem n-fold.  When you see spam in
one of our newsgroups, complain directly to the originator and DO NOT
cc the mailing lists in question!  That only results in the very
foolish, self-defeating and all-too-typical situation where we get one
spam and 14 spams about spam, adding insult to injury at the very
best.  I know that a good public indignation does the soul good at
times, but that truly is an especially sub-optimal way of dealing with
this particular problem! :)

Thanks!

- Jordan

------- =_aaaaaaaaaa--