Date:      Fri, 28 Jul 2000 23:05:35 -0400
From:      fucker bastard <teevie3@maine.rr.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Configuration

Hi there!

`FreeBSD has an outline-structured visual configuration editor ... you
can enter the configuration of every device the OS supports and can
     therefore get a successful installation on the first try almost
every time. IBM, Microsoft, and others would do well to emulate
FreeBSD's
     approach.''

Saw this on your page and, after installing the OS, how can one use this
configration program to enable my SB AWE32 PnP ISA card? Most of the
how-to's describe recompiling the kernel to use the sound card. Is this
absolutely necessary or is there another option available to me?

Thanks for your time ( and patience!)

Steve