Date:      Wed, 8 May 2002 11:00:05 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Peter Pentchev <roam@ringlet.net>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: docs/37839: Improve man page for quotactl(2)

The following reply was made to PR docs/37839; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Peter Pentchev <roam@ringlet.net>
To: "Michael R. Wayne" <wayne@staff.msen.com>
Cc: Ruslan Ermilov <ru@FreeBSD.ORG>, bug-followup@FreeBSD.org
Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 19:58:58 +0300

 On Wed, May 08, 2002 at 01:39:59PM -0400, Michael R. Wayne wrote:
 > On Wed, May 08, 2002 at 01:21:04PM +0300, Peter Pentchev wrote:
 > > How about the attached little improvement to the mark-up?
 > > Other than that, your wording sounds right to me.
 >
 > Sounds good, I was not thinking about the formatting.  Any hope to
 > get this into 4.6?

 I'm not exactly sure about the policy concerning manual pages
 during a release code slush.  ISTR Ruslan (CC'd) committing lots
 of stuff under a blanket approval from the release engineers.
 Ruslan, if that is right, could you take a look at the trivial
 single-sentence addition in this PR, and see if it could indeed
 make its way into 4.6? :)

 G'luck,
 Peter

 --
 Peter Pentchev	roam@ringlet.net	roam@FreeBSD.org
 This inert sentence is my body, but my soul is alive, dancing in the sparks of your brain.