Date:      Mon, 14 Nov 2016 21:14:21 +0200
From:      Boris Pevzner <mtpl.boris@gmail.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   =?UTF-8?B?QWxnb3JpdGhtIG9mIOKAmCBBLkkuV3JpdGUg4oCYIGFwcGxpY2F0aW9u?=

Algorithm of =E2=80=98 A.I.Write =E2=80=98 application

       PhD B.Pevzner  ( mtpl.boris@gmail.com)

A.I. WRITE  allows users to write using our prediction semantic write
algorithm.

The algorithm gives user word suggestions extracted from a corpus of
English texts.

The algorithm gives some options which are not connected with alphabetic
writing, but more to semantic meaning (concept) of the words suitable for
the user=E2=80=99s context.

The algorithm will be helpful to the users with English as non-mother tong
since these users have many difficulties while composing texts. Of cause
the algorithm can be suitable to another languages.