Date:      Sat, 30 Sep 2000 02:39:27 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Bosko Milekic <bmilekic@technokratis.com>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   [HEADS-UP] mbuf mutex code going in...

  Hello,

  	I've just committed the mbuf-related SMPng code.... please see
  commit logs for details, and:

  	http://people.freebsd.org/~bmilekic/mtx_journal

	I sincerely hope that there were little or no errors, as I've tried
  hard to avoid them. But this is a big diff, it's been sitting around for
  a while, and it covers a lot of things. So, despite 6 versions of a diff,
  and numerous reviews, certain things may have slipped through the cracks.

  	Please, don't panic: just report problems and provide all necessary
  details. I'll do my best to take care of all issues as soon as
  possible, if necessary. :-)

	If all goes well, more commits, some adding important functionality,
  to follow...

  Regards,

  Bosko Milekic
  bmilekic@technokratis.com