Date:      Mon, 23 Sep 1996 14:12:36 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      Andreas Klemm <andreas@klemm.gtn.com>
To:        Christoph Kukulies <kuku@gilberto.physik.rwth-aachen.de>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freefall.freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: gs4 port broken ?

On Mon, 23 Sep 1996, Christoph Kukulies wrote:

> Wanted to make ghostscript4 this morning (fetched ghostscript-4.02)
> and ended up with this:

> ===>  Applying FreeBSD patches for ghostscript-4.02
> 1 out of 1 hunks failed--saving rejects to gdevcdj.c.rej
> *** Error code 1

The ports is running fine here (very current -current).
I suggest that you update your ghostscript4 port. Maybe there is
something out of sync.

If there is any further trouble feel free to send me an e-mail.

	Andreas ///

--
andreas@klemm.gtn.com         /\/\___      Wiechers & Partner Datentechnik GmbH
   Andreas Klemm          ___/\/\/         Support Unix -- andreas.klemm@wup.de