Date:      Wed, 21 Sep 2016 10:16:00 +0200
From:      =?UTF-8?Q?Jo=C3=A3o_Neves?= <sevenjp@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Firefox 49.0_5,1 crash on startup

Hi,

Upgraded to Firefox 49.0_5,1 from ports on my 10.3 x86_64 installation
running on VirtualBox, where a previous version was running OK recently and
now Firefox immediately fails to start up, no core dump or any other
information.

I enabled the DEBUG config option to try and get some sort of output, but I
only get:

nsStringStats
 =3D> mAllocCount:              8
 =3D> mReallocCount:            1
 =3D> mFreeCount:               1  --  LEAKED 7 !!!
 =3D> mShareCount:              4
 =3D> mAdoptCount:              0
 =3D> mAdoptFreeCount:          0
 =3D> Process ID: 10931, Thread ID: 34403848192

The only non-standard option I am currently using is DBUS=3Doff.

My make.conf is as follows:

DEFAULT_VERSIONS+=3Dssl=3Dlibressl
DEFAULT_VERSIONS+=3Dlinux=3Dc6_64

Cheers.