Date:      Wed, 18 Jun 1997 08:13:39 -0700 (MST)
From:      Don Yuniskis <dgy@rtd.com>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freefall.FreeBSD.org (FreeBSD hackers)
Subject:   Opus diskettes

Greetings!
     I know I *started* to write this but can't recall if I ever
finished it -- and I don't recall seeing it on the list, so...

     I'm trying to chase down some man page problems in one of
the ports and was going to look through the man pages for another
OS I have in a box here.  It's a SysV3.2 derivative from Opus
Systems (runs on a 32032 coprocessor card).  The files appear
to be gzipped tarballs with some bogus front-end glued onto
them.  They are all called OPFIL (on 5" floppies).
     Was this a SysV-ism?  Any clues as to how I can
descramble them (short of reinstalling the coprocessor card, etc.)?
    Thx!
--don