Date:      Thu, 3 Jan 2002 13:25:59 -0500
From:      Joshua Coombs <jcoombs@gwi.net>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Linksys USB100TX

I have a Linksys USB100TX that I'm working on getting fired up with
FreeBSD.  NetBSD sees the device as an aue item and runs with it clean,
Free sees it as a ugen.  I did some digging and found references in early
2001 hinting that this particular model was supported by Free, so I'm
guessing that mine has a new rev number or something similar throwing
FreeBSD's identification of it off.

Controller /dev/usb0:
addr 1: self powered, config 1, UHCI root hub(0x0000), VIA(0x0000), rev 0x0100
 port 1 powered
 port 2 addr 2: power 156 mA, config 1, LINKSYS USB Adapter(0x400b), LINKSYS Inc.(0x066b), rev 0x0101

Is this something that I can twiddle my local copy of /usr/src to make
function, or is there going to be more work involved?  I'm willing to
put the time in to get this going and test it, I just need some guidance
in doing so.

Joshua Coombs