Date:      Fri, 19 Apr 2002 06:55:50 +0300
From:      Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>
To:        "Morten A. Middelthon" <morten@freenix.no>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Vipul's Razor doesn't like FreeBSD's weekly run output?

On 2002-04-18 14:10, Morten A. Middelthon wrote:
> Yes, that will solve the problem. But! Why does these mail trigger
> Vipul's Razor?

The most likely reason is a ``malformed From: header''.  The header
doesn't contain a domain part in the <address> of the sender, and this
is something I've seen spammers (ab)use.  Does Vipul's Razor log the
rejected messages or reasons for rejecting them anywhere?  You might
find hints there.

Giorgos Keramidas                       FreeBSD Documentation Project
keramida@{freebsd.org,ceid.upatras.gr}  http://www.FreeBSD.org/docproj/