Date:      Mon, 18 Aug 1997 09:32:17 -0700
From:      Don Wilde <don@PartsNow.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   X and FVWM2, AcceleratedX

I have just boosted several of my machines to 2.2.2, and I find my
window manger (fvwm2) is not happy. In searching the archives, I see
reference from Doug that X32pex is needed, but I don't find that package
on CDROM.com or XFree86.org.

I have access to the X3.3.1 code, would it behoove me to update all the
way, or just to find the PEX module? I'd definitely prefer fvwm2 to twm,
and I'm not really impressed with XiG's CDE environment because its
documentation is pitiful.

A final question, now that XFree86 supports most of the S3 derivatives
directly, is it still better to buy and run the Accelerated-X server?
--
  oooOOO O O O o * * *  *   *   *