Date:      Mon, 8 Jun 1998 12:46:36 +0700
From:      Agus Iskandar <ais@indosat.co.id>
To:        "'questions@FreeBSD.ORG'" <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   FAT32

Hello guru,
I have some problems,
1. I have installed a FreeBSD 2.2.2-RELEASE in my PC,
    but I couldn't mount my Windows 95B partition, which is FAT32
Filesystem.
    When I mounted it using msdos filesystem, the system going wild
(reboot).
    Is there any mount command (or another FreeBSD filesystem) which is
    FAT32 compliance ?
2. If I want to change my installation with FreeBSD-stable, Do I need to
reinstall
    all applications, or just the kernel.