Date:      Thu, 14 Mar 2002 13:13:58 -0700
From:      "Andy Keenan" <Andy.Keenan@Colorado.edu>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   bsd as a client

	Hi,
I'm trying to setup a FreeBSD4.5 machine to get client access to the
internet from my windows box. I've got ADSL setup with windows Internet
connection sharing... but I can't get outside access from the BSD machine
from my windows box. Is this even possible first off? And secondly I'm
fairly sure I won't be able to see the machine from the outside world,
simply because it's ADSL.... I have found docs on the website about setting
it up from the other way around, but for simplicity just to get access to
the net from the machine at this point would be enough. Thanks for any help
you can provide.

-Andy Keenan
Andy.Keenan@Colorado.edu