Date:      Wed, 10 Oct 2001 22:07:58 -0700
From:      "Ted Mittelstaedt" <tedm@toybox.placo.com>
To:        "Jeremy C. Reed" <reed@reedmedia.net>, "Szilveszter Adam" <sziszi@bsd.hu>
Cc:        <freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG>

This is an excellent point.  anti-spam rejects should always have error
codes starting with a 5 otherwise the sending server requeues and continues
to resend indefinitely, burning up your bandwidth.

Some people like to 4 them to tarpit the senders, but you need to be behind a
DS-3 or your going to burn down your own house.