Date:      Fri, 31 Jan 2003 22:55:27 +0100
From:      taxman <taxman@acd.net>
To:        michaew@uci.edu, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Installation Problems

I had thought this was in the early adopters guide (you did read that rig=
ht?),=20
but doesn't 5.0 take more memory to install than 4.7 did?  I don't know i=
f=20
that would cause your problem or not, but it seems possible.  Try install=
ing=20
4.7, that should work fine, if not, let us know what problem you have.

Tim