Date:      Thu, 18 Jan 2001 23:55:19 +0100
From:      Per Tore Larsen <per.tore.larsen@fernonorden.com>
To:        "'freebsd-questions@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Spooling printer jobs

Hi.

Have a problem one of you might have tired before me.

Layout:

NT1 w/printer  <---> Freebsd1 <---Internet/Tunnel-->FreeBSD2-->NT2w/printer

What I want to do is to print to the printer on NT1 from NT2 and vice versa.
Trying to do this throu windows shares craps up due to some kind of udp/tcp
redirect problem.

So what I'm trying to to is to get the FreeBSD's to spool the document
before
and after they have gone throu the tunnel.  Is this possible?
Can FreeBSD spool to a request to a NT attached printer??
The freebsd's should be able to spool between them without any problems
due to udp problems.

PeTe