Date:      Mon, 27 Oct 2003 08:41:35 +0200
From:      Nelis Lamprecht <nelis@brabys.co.za>
To:        FreeBSD Gnome Mail List <freebsd-gnome@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   weirdness with gnome terminal 2.4.1

Hi,

After doing a portupgrade on Gnome Terminal this weekend I am having
some strange problems. Firstly, I can't open a terminal to one of my
servers with "Custom command" set to "ssh -l user 192.96.48.9" whereas I
could before. I tried creating a new "test" account based on my local
account and then all of a sudden every tab ( session open ) changed it's
name to the "test" profile I created.
The account I could login to before opens a new tab for a second then it
disappears. Running the command from local session command line works
fine. If I edit profiles from the list then they have there usual title
settings but any sessions that I have open have a different title to
what they have in the list.

Anybody else having problems ?

Regards,
Nelis