Date:      Tue, 10 Sep 1996 06:35:40 -0600
From:      Justin Ashworth <ashworth@cs.montana.edu>
To:        Lars Koeller <Lars_Koeller@odie.physik2.uni-rostock.de>, garyj@munich.netsurf.de, freebsd-questions@freefall.FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Willows Windows Emulator?

At 11:02 AM 9/10/96 +0200, Lars Koeller wrote:

>      However  where can I get the  diffs for FreeBSD?  Who is  involved in
>   this project, is there a mailing-list?
>
>   So that more than enough questions. Hope you can answer some of them.

  Here's a response I got from info@willows.com when I asked if they plan on
supporting FreeBSD in the future:
---------
We have had quite a bit of interest in a FreeBSD version.  We will probably
port to it after we have released our 2.0 version FCS on our primary
platforms.  If you send me your mailing address I'll put you on our mailing
list and keep you posted.
---------

  Like it says, send in your snail mail address to receive updates on the
project.

- Justin J. Ashworth
-- CS Student, Montana State University
--- Chair, Association for Computing Machinery - MSU
-- ashworth@cs.montana.edu
- http://www.cs.montana.edu/~ashworth