Date:      Thu, 23 Feb 1995 09:57:09 +0100
From:      jg@euronet.nl (Jan_Guldemond)
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   NFS

Hi all,

Does anyone know how I can connect my LAN machines (MS Windows for
Workgroups and a NT server) to the FreeBSD machine. I thought about
something like NFS. If this is true where can I get it. I got the pcnfsd
port from the ftp-site but this only supports printers..... I want to export
a filesystem so that a Windows PC can write on the filesystem.

Is it also possible to run a Windows system as a NFS-server so that the
FreeBSD machine can write to the Windows-file system.

Or is it possible to connect the complete LAN to the FreeBSD machine???

I want to connnect these two to get the data of the Windows-PC's to update
the HTML-pages on the FreeBSD-machine...... If someone knows any other
simple way... Let me know....

Bye!