Date:      Sat, 3 Nov 2018 15:07:26 +0100
From:      "Patrick M. Hausen" <hausen@punkt.de>
To:        Pavan Vachhani <vachhanihpavan@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ECN+ Implementation

Hi!

<https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc5562>)
> in FreeBSD.
> I am not able to figure out the code where SYN and SYN+ACK is sent and
> received.
> Please guide me to correct part of code. It was looking into =
tcp_input.c
> and tcp_output.c but couldn't get it for sure.
> Sorry for simple questions, I am a beginner.

You might want to get your hands on a copy of this:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0026OR0JM =
<https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0026OR0JM>;

Dated, but according to Kirk McKusick not outdated.

My copy is at my office, so I can=E2=80=99t have a look for you right =
now.

HTH,
Patrick
--=20
punkt.de GmbH			Internet - Dienstleistungen - Beratung
Kaiserallee 13a			Tel.: 0721 9109-0 Fax: -100
76133 Karlsruhe			info@punkt.de	http://punkt.de
AG Mannheim 108285		Gf: Juergen Egeling