Date:      Tue, 21 Sep 1999 20:40:07 +0200
From:      Pierre Beyssac <beyssac@enst.fr>
To:        chris@calldei.com
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: top and w breakage

On Tue, Sep 21, 1999 at 01:30:02PM -0500, Chris Costello wrote:
>    You haven't given a lot of information.  Was this the result
> of a full buildworld, installworld and then new kernel?

Sorry I was unclear, yes: a full buildworld+installworld+new kernel
(the same installworld that broke login and friends for me). This
includes kernel modules of course.

Something more (probably unrelated): when I exit top with ^C, I
have a SIGSEGV there:

(gdb) where
#0  0x2808a19d in tputs () from /usr/lib/libncurses.so.5
#1  0x804c16b in free ()
#2  0x804d1f8 in clear ()
#3  0xbfbfdfd4 in ?? ()
#4  0x80493c5 in free ()

Am I cursed (pun intended) or what :-) ?
--
Pierre Beyssac		pb@enst.fr