Date:      Sat, 31 Jul 2004 13:09:16 +0100
From:      Stacey Roberts <stacey@vickiandstacey.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   bash, vi, mutt vs UK settings

--4Kq+wHeKEs1nwG7z

Hello,
     Could someone let me know how I can set a system up so that when using "vi", mutt, etc, when I enter SHIFT 3, I get the UK Pound sign (the GB currency symbol), please?

In every other application (GUI-based) this is fine, but its the terminal related operations that appear to be affected only.

Thanks for the help.

Regards,

Stacey

--4Kq+wHeKEs1nwG7z