Date:      Sat, 11 Oct 2003 19:54:58 -0400
From:      Todd Stephens <tbstep@tampabay.rr.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: What is up with this list's postfix program?

On Saturday 11 October 2003 06:17 pm, Kris Kennaway wrote:

>  Are you sure they're actually from freebsd.org and not some random
>  third-party mail server out there on the internet?  It's very common
>  for someone with a broken smtp server to subscribe to the list and
>  then deliver bounces to everyone who sends mails to the list.

OK, that appears to be the case at least for this latest one.  I know I
received a strange one earlier in the week from a submission I had made
several weeks ago, and I am pretty sure that was from this list's
server.  Anyway, this latest is from some server @ bicer.org.

--
Todd Stephens
"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly,