Date:      Wed, 4 Oct 1995 22:36:29 +0100 (MET)
From:      J Wunsch <j@uriah.heep.sax.de>
To:        jkh@freefall.freebsd.org (Jordan K. Hubbard)
Cc:        CVS-commiters@freefall.freebsd.org, cvs-sys@freefall.freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: src/sys/i386/boot/kzipboot Makefile head.S

As Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:

> jkh         95/10/04 03:24:56
>
>   Branch:      sys/i386/boot/kzipboot  RELENG_2_1_0
>   Modified:    sys/i386/boot/kzipboot  Makefile head.S
>   Log:
>   Back out this attempt.  I was too hasty.  We'll revisit this
>   later, after more correspondence.

I'm not sure why you have dumped it again, but you've been missing to
import it completely anyway.  I've been missing the file kziphead.S,
and the modifications to kzip(1).

I'm only asking since i've been attempting something similar to Gary's
changes recently (but been unsuccesful).

--
cheers, J"org