Date:      Mon, 19 Feb 2001 09:12:24 +1100
From:      Nick Slager <nicks@albury.net>
To:        uday vangipurapu <vuday1@yahoo.com>
Cc:        doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Hi

[ Please keep the cc: to the list intact. ]

Thus spake uday vangipurapu (vuday1@yahoo.com):

> Exactly ...There are each of the Links but the document is not available as
> a whole and my internet connection
> is not that good to have a complete set of the whole available document
> links .

You can simply follow the links and grab the documents in a variety of
formats. For example, for the FreeBSD Handbook, go here:
ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/doc/en/books/handbook/

I can see at least html, pdf, postscript, rtf and plain text formats
there.

Nick

--
Nick Slager		| Quidquid latine dictum