Date:      Mon, 3 Feb 1997 17:42:07 -0800 (PST)
From:      Alec Woo <awoo@cory.EECS.Berkeley.EDU>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Problems in ATAPI IDE CD-ROM driver

Hi, I am currently using a HITACHI 4x ATAPI IDE CD-ROM.  When the machine
boots up, it seems to recognize CD-ROM as wd0c.  However, when I try to
use the CD-ROM as a media type in the install program, the system
complains that the device is not found.  Also, when I try to mount the
cdrom, the system complains that the device is not found.  I am currently
using release 2.1.6.  Can you suggest me how to fix this problem?

Thanks