Date:      Sat, 05 Oct 2002 16:37:50 -0700
From:      paul beard <pdb2@u.washington.edu>
To:        David Carter <david@clara.co.uk>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: netscape: locale `C' not supported.

David Carter wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have tried on and off for about a year to get netscape communicator 4.x
> running without success.  The best I can do is Netscape Gold 3.04 which is
> ok but not accepted by all sites (in particular some of the Yahoo ones).

why not use mozilla or galeon? They're both in ports and run fine.

--
Paul Beard / 8040 27th Ave NE / Seattle WA 98115 /
paulbeard [at] mac [ dot] com / 206 529 8400

weblog @ <http://paulbeard.no-ip.org/movabletype/>;

Philadelphia is not dull -- it just seems so because it is next to
exciting Camden, New Jersey.