Date:      Sun, 19 Nov 1995 18:34:06 -0500
From:      brlester@vt.edu (Brian Lester)
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Supported SCSI Adapters

I'm not sure who I sould address this question to, but here is a shot.
I have a Future Domain 1680 SCSI controler, and have realized that it is
unsupported for FREEBSD 2.0.5  I know that there is another release about to
surface, but am unsure if my adapter will be supported.  I don't want to
purschas a new adapter if I don't need to.  Any help with a workaround or a
possible solution would be appriciated.  Even another place to look for a
solution would be helpful.
TIA
Brian Lester

--