Date:      Sat, 18 Jul 1998 10:52:19 -0700
From:      Josef Grosch <jgrosch@superior.mooseriver.com>
To:        Tom <tab1@clara.net>, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Buying FreeBSD on CD

On Sat, Jul 18, 1998 at 05:41:39PM +0100, Tom wrote:
> Is it possible to buy FreeBSD on CD from anywhere within the UK, rather
> than an international order from Walnut Creek?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Tom.

The FreeBSD Retail page (http://www.freebsd-support.com/Retail.html) does
not list a reseller in the UK. If you find one could you send me the
information so I can added it to the Retail page?

Thanks

Josef

--
Josef Grosch           | Another day closer to a |    FreeBSD 2.2.7
jgrosch@MooseRiver.com |   Micro$oft free world  | UNIX for the masses