Date:      Tue, 21 Jul 2009 22:14:09 +0200
From:      Pav Lucistnik <pav@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Alexander Churanov <alexanderchuranov@gmail.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD Ports <freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org>, portmgr@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: devel/boost: request for an exp-run

--=-71HaqTU0qvWYWaKYBLLs

Hi Alexander,

unfortunately no, as pointyhat has been busy with other patches.
Suddenly everyone wants to get their changes in before 8.0-RELEASE.

Alexander Churanov p=ED=B9e v =FAt 21. 07. 2009 v 19:50 +0400:
> Hi Pav!
>=20
> Did you manage to start an exp-run? I'd like to start fixing issues as
> soon as possible, if there are any. Looks like we have chances for the
> boost-1.39 to be included in 8.0.
>=20
> Sincerely,
> Alexander Churanov
>=20
>=20
> 2009/7/15 Pav Lucistnik <pav@freebsd.org>:
> > Okay
> >
> > Alexander Churanov p=ED=B9e v st 15. 07. 2009 v 19:58 +0400:
> >> Folks,
> >>
> >> I've created an updated version of boost ports that fixes almost all
> >> issues reported after an exp-run.
> >> Please, make another exp-run, if possible.
> >>
> >> The updated diff is at
> >> http://alexanderchuranov.com/boost-port/boost-2009-07-14-15-33.diff
> >> The updated tarball is at
> >> http://alexanderchuranov.com/boost-port/boost-ports-20090710.tar.bz2
> >>
> >> The procedure is as follows:
> >>
> >> 1) Download the tarball and unpack under /usr/ports/devel
> >> 2) Go to /usr/ports, download and apply the patch
> >> 3) Remove 'devel/boost' and 'devel/boost-python' ports
> >> 4) Rebuild ports
> >>
> >> Sincerely,
> >> Alexander Churanov,
> >> maintainer of devel/boost-*
> >>
> > --
> > Pav Lucistnik <pav@oook.cz>
> >              <pav@FreeBSD.org>
> >
> > Orfax's hip flask contained Old Janx Spirit, a mixture of potions of
> > stupidity, paralysis, naivery, ruination, lose memories, confusion,
> > and slime mold juice, with a twist of lemon.
> >    - from a post on Angband Community Forum
> >
>=20
--=20
Pav Lucistnik <pav@oook.cz>
              <pav@FreeBSD.org>
Pain clots and unformed lice pat this train.

--=-71HaqTU0qvWYWaKYBLLs
	=?ISO-8859-1?Q?_podepsan=E1?= =?UTF-8?Q?_=C4=8D=C3=A1st?=
	=?ISO-8859-1?Q?_zpr=E1vy?=

--=-71HaqTU0qvWYWaKYBLLs--