Date:      Sat, 8 Jul 2000 15:29:56 +1000
From:      Danny <dannyh@idx.com.au>
To:        "yasir faiz" <yasir_faiz@hotmail.com>, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re:

1) If you learn how to use FreeBSD like I did for BSDI in the very beginning
and you pocess some Data Comm knowledge people are willing you to pay lots of
money for your skill set.

2) You can install Windows on a serperate partition and use a boot manager
called "booteasy" to boot to Windows or FreeBSD

3) It all depends what multimedia you are interested in. There is no platfrom
for Director Macromedia or Authorware For FreeBSD nor can you create 3d
animation on FreeBSD. But you can play amp files and play your favorite CD
Player, view your favorite quicktime movie. And play your favorite DVD's on a
package called xmovie/

On Fri, 07 Jul 2000, yasir faiz wrote:
> sir
> i have installed freebsd 3.2 stable on my PC.i have not worked on unix
> operating system before.my first question is .....is installing freebsd on
> PC will help me learn something.(i am a computer science student).Second
> question is durring installation i lost my windows .how can i install
> windows again being on freebsd.and the third is is it possible to use
> multimedia on freebsd platform .if yes how.
> i hope u will replay.

You are not authorized to use my email address for any purpose.
This is a violation of my privacy. Unsolicited
mail/posts is a "theft of service". Remove my email
address from your databases immediately.

You are only authorized to use my email address only in
conjunction with address the issue in this email.