Date:      Sat, 19 Aug 2000 20:11:33 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Steve Van Den Akker <vandena@ispchannel.com>
To:        billmc@internetaddress.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: What happened to 3c589/3c509 install support?

I've got a 3c509 that FBSD 4.1 picked up on the very first install.  It's
been running great ever since the initial setup.

                         """
                        (o o)
 ____  _
/ ___|| |_ _____   _____	: Steve Van Den Akker
\___ \| __/ _ \ \ / / _ \	: vandena@ispchannel.com
 ___) | ||  __/\ V /  __/	: www.nwf-soccer.com
    "Rescued from Micro$oft...Proponet of FreeBSD."