Date:      05 Apr 99 14:20:46 -0700
From:      "Doug Springfield" <doug@theartfiles.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Site Design

Hello,
I went to your site at http://www.freebsd.org/support.html.  I was wondering if you out-source or refer, (top notch designers)  any of your web design work?  I design both basic and high-end web sites and would like to offer you my services in this area.  There are actually three of us who construct web sites on a full time basis, (as a team).  We work quickly and affordably.

Below are a few sample URL's of our work:

Static --  http://www.butlermfg.com/
Static --  http://www.clune.net/
Static --  http://www.usaimpact.com

Java ----  http://www.roamerone.com/
Java ----  http://www.networkdirect.com/index2.htm
Java ----  http://www.thesportsource.com

Shocked--  http://www.auditproof.com/flash.htm
Shocked--  http://www.networkdirect.com/flash.htm
Shocked--  http://www.psnonline.com/PSN.htm

Here are the main programs we use:
Dreamweaver
Photoshop
FrontPage
Flash
Fireworks
CorelDraw

If you think you can use our services, please reply with any questions or description of the project you would like us to bid.  We will keep all responses and bids completely confidential!

Thank you for your time and have a great day.

Doug Springfield