Date:      Mon, 22 Oct 2007 13:07:37 -0700
From:      12 o <digital12o@hotmail.com>
To:        <doc@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Small typographical error

To whom it may concern,
=20
I found a typographical error in the FreeBSD documentation located here:
=20
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/openssh.html
=20

The paragraph currently reads:
14.11.1 Advantages of Using OpenSSH
Normally, when using telnet(1) or rlogin(1), data is sent over the network =
in an clear, un-encrypted form. Network...
=20
=20
It should read:
14.11.1 Advantages of Using OpenSSH
Normally, when using telnet(1) or rlogin(1), data is sent over the network =
in a clear, un-encrypted form. Network...
=20

=20
While this is a very minor occurance and does not directly affect the infor=
mation, I thought I would bring it to your attention. If I locate any more,=
 I will certainly bring to your attention.
=20
Regards,
Daniel
Boo!=A0Scare away worms, viruses and so much more! Try Windows Live OneCare=
!
http://onecare.live.com/standard/en-us/purchase/trial.aspx?s_cid=3Dwl_hotma=
ilnews=