Date:      Sun, 23 Nov 1997 12:23:59 +0200
From:      Nadav Eiron <nadav@barcode.co.il>
To:        prathuang usaborisut <pra@bres.tsukuba.ac.jp>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Questions about FreeBSD

prathuang usaborisut wrote:

> Dear sir
>         I woul like to install FreeBSD to my PC but I have some problems that I
> have not reached the answer yet. My Pc now run Win95 and I would like to
> install FreeBSD on this machine. Would you please tell me if it is possible
> to run both of them, Win95 and FreeBSD on the same machine. If it can do
> so, please tell me how to do that.
>         Thank you in advance.
>
> Yours faithfully,
> Prathuang

It is possiblem but you'll have to give FreeBSD its own primary disk
partition. That is you'll have to have unpartitioned disk space
available before you install it. Other than that it'll let you boot into
either FreeBSD or Win95, once installed. For more details on the subject
see:
http://www.freebsd.org/tutorials/multios/multios.html

Nadav