Date:      Fri, 27 May 2005 18:30:47 -0700
From:      Julian Elischer <julian@elischer.org>
To:        Florent Thoumie <flz@xbsd.org>
Cc:        net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Linux/FreeBSD Channel Bonding Interoperability

from what I'm reading about teql you can do this with a couple of methods..

ipfw and the 'fwd' rule
netgraph and ng_one2many

there may be more..

teql doesn't seem to modify the packets in any way, just to make them go
across several links
so both of those should work I think.

the ipfw fwd method would require ip addresses on both interfaces.
the netgraph  method may be able to do it without that requirement.
(linking to an ng_eiface node with a single address).