Date:      Tue, 25 Nov 2003 18:20:28 -0800
From:      Murray Stokely <murray@freebsd.org>
To:        gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   [scottl@freebsd.org: 5.2-BETA disc1 is overflowing]

The disc1 package set currently tries to include Mozilla in addition
to the gnome-specific version of Mozilla.  This is a big duplication
of precious disk space.  Can the port be modified (possibly only or
release package builds) to be leaner and more conservative with what
it includes?  We really want to continue to include both KDE and GNOME
on disc1 but that is hard to do.

   - Murray

----- Forwarded message from Scott Long <scottl@freebsd.org> -----